Keto WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (KETO DIET + INTERMITTENT FASTING)

Keto WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (KETO DIET + INTERMITTENT FASTING)



Keto WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (KETO DIET + INTERMITTENT FASTING)


Keto WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (KETO DIET + INTERMITTENT FASTING)

Every morning the first thing I do is I
check if I need to refill my water
bottle this is a decay a 40-ounce I
drink about three to four of these a day
about a gallon of water a day I make
sure that is filled out ready to go for
the day cannot go by rose bushes and not
smell the rose right guys so ready
okay first thing we do is we go walking
one to two miles in the morning nothing
too crazy about thirty minutes or so
Daisy goes potty I get a little workout
in before my full-on workout and keep it
really simple all right guys we just got
done walking Daisy now we are headed to
do a full-on workout and I am working
out from home today because the gym I go
to does not allow filming and I don't
want to be sneaking my camera in and out
and all of the distractions that come
along with it so this works out
perfectly.



Today I'm doing a leg workout so it
consists of weights high intensity
interval training and usually a sauna
session but because we don't have a
sauna here we're going to just pass on
spa today I just wanted to give you a
snapshot of what I do today so follow me.

Keto WHAT I EAT IN A DAY (KETO DIET + INTERMITTENT FASTING)


All right guys I'm bout to my first meal
of the day it is about 12:30 I am
homeless fasted for 18 hours
again I eat in a six hour window and it
is about 48 45 seconds until I could
have my first fetal which is perfect
time to everything right and let's take
a look at what's in the fridge today I
don't even know what's in the fridge all
right well my go-to in the morning
usually is eggs and bacon and I will
probably do some avocado per usual so
let's grab that and get that going.



First meal of the day we have two eggs
scrambled bacon half avocado.








I drink green tea every single day this
is the tea that I drink
it's Tazo Zen teas and green tea my brew
it for about 2 or 3 minutes
I want to brew it longer than that
because it does get really bitter it's
been in there for a few minutes now so
I'm gonna take it out I am about to be a
fat bomb and this is my husband here
okay okay okay.



And as far as my hunger level goes I am
at a seven or eight some not crazy
hungry but definitely hungry and I want
something but I don't want a whole meal
so this is what I do when I feel that
way I opted for a fat bomb also known as
what I call it a keto bombs I don't like
the me that bombs so this is what it
looks like here looks like a Reese's
Peanut Butter Cup
it has compile powder in it it has
coconut oil it has almond butter it has
coconut flakes a little bit of vanilla
and that is it folks
super easy simple healthy treat that
keeps you satiated in between meals and
you're looking to go that route almond
butter I put a little bit on the butter
on top and I enjoy it like that as you
see it gets really messy your hands are
going to be full of coconut oil because
coconut oil has such a low melting point
it's like 80 degrees something it's five
o'clock this is going to my last meal of
the day and I am thinking it's going to
be a salmon salad something along the
lines of fresh greens and some avocado
or Kona almonds a bit of grit
vinaigrette so let's make it happen.








Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires