Keto Recipes Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar



Hi guys, today we're gonna make the filling for this Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar.



Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar
Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar

Let's make the Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar



I hope I remember my caramel sauce because of I just kind of made it and then I couldn't remember anything but needlessly stay after class last week I ended up with an extra crust and I already had a bunch of lemon tarts.

 So I'm like I didn't try like a Twix bar what I wasn't sure of is if my caramel would harden enough for Twix or if it would stay a sauce and so it did harden and since then I just pulled these out of the freezer hoping that bond enough for you I made caramel pecans in them a little bit,  but so we have so what we're going to do here we're going to do two recipes because this meal with the vegetables in it the part like it's a meal by itself you don't need to add anything else to it.




Preparation: Broccoli Braid, Chicken, Twix Bar

Then we're gonna make the caramel sauce I'm not making a crust again you can refer to last week's recipe it's super easy and it's been demoed a couple times so I imagine I'll be using that crust for a lot of things that I'm not going to demo it every single time but tonight if you've wanted to see the soft pretzel dough made that is the recipe that I'm using and so you'll be able to see that and what I love about that recipe is check out all these things.

 You can make with it the one thing that's not featured on here is our pizza crust but when I make this I'll do four matches and I'll make pizza crusts and pretzels and bread bowls and all sorts of things so just keep that in mind because this will be a staple in your life it's what will make or break you.

 I think with keto so for a lot of people not everybody but especially in the beginning okay so what I have going on here because our caramel is gonna need to cook for a little bit I have my butter in here I'm gonna turn the heat up a little bit and basically I'm gonna have this on the eat until it turns brown it's really important that you watch it because it can burn really fast but it's also really important that you wait for it to turn brown.....

Follow This Video  


Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires